Hiya! I was nominated for this award by a sweet cookie named Ashley. Thank you for the nomination! 🙂
The Liebster Award is a chain award that was created by bloggers, and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
The rules –
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Ashley’s Questions –
1. Do you have an author whose books you buy without even reading the synopsis?
Cassandra Clare! I don’t care what others say, I love her writing!
2. Where is your favorite place to read?
Outside, as long as it’s not raining. Or anywhere quiet to be honest!
3. What is your favorite type of weather?
Rainy weather, it’s somber but still has its unique beauty!
4. What is your favorite artistic outlet?
I do love music, I’d say play the piano!
5. What title have you read the most times?
Either Pride and Prejudice, A Little Princess, or City of Glass.
6. What is your favorite social media platform to talk about books on?
Wordpress or goodreads, I can’t decide.
7. What character you’ve read about do you admire most?
Louis Zamperini in Unbroken. I really need to read his autobiography though.
8. What is your favorite literature genre?
Young adult fiction and fantasy is my favorite!
9. Do you have a book-inspired trip you want to make, or, if not a book, any other trip that’s been inspired by something fictional?
If I could, I’d visit a real Hogwarts. I’ve been to HP world but we all know there’s no magic there. As for a real destination, I’d say Ireland.
10. Where is your favorite place to get coffee (or if you don’t drink coffee, any hot drink you love)?
I like Joe Muggs at Books-A-Million, since we have plenty of those where I live, haha. I find Starbucks to be way too overrated.
11. What fictional TV world would you choose to live in and/or who/what character would you want to live there with?
I don’t watch a lot of American television, but if I had to choose I’d say Grey’s Anatomy, since I’m a student planning to research science and medicine. And I haven’t watched it enough to know the characters’ names other than Meredith Grey…
My 11 Questions –
- How has your day been? 🙂
- How did you start getting into blogging and what inspired you to?
- What is your all-time-favorite book? (I’ll let you choose more than 1 if you can’t decide!)
- Tea or coffee? (Or other?)
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- Have you read/seen Harry Potter? If so, what is your patronus? If you haven’t read/seen HP, what is your spirit animal?
- Who is your ultimate role model, and why?
- What’s something you’re not good at but enjoy doing anyway?
- There is going to be a zombie unicorn apocalypse. The closest thing to you is your weapon. What is it and how would you use it to defend yourself?
Haha, I’m sorry, I’m running out of questions.
- Out of curiosity, what do you think of my blog thus far (or me, hehe)?
- Eleven questions is throwing me off, I’m going to stop at ten. Have a nice day, and thanks for participating. ^.^
I nominate these cool people –
(HOVER OVER THE LINK FOR A MESSAGE!)
*I tried to find people that I follow, have less than 200 followers, are pretty consistent in posting, and haven’t already been nominated for this award…
- Penning, Venting, and Singing
- Vacation mode
- A Bookworm’s Ramblings
- Come Hither Books
- The Book Rizponse
- Big City Bookworm
- Book Guy Reviews
- The Bookgasm
- Life with Cassandra
- Books Are My Lovers
I wish I could have added more blogs, but I have other chain award tags to do so I’ll make sure to showcase other great blogs then! ^.^