Hi! I’m back today with another holiday book tag, the ‘Tis the Season Book Tag! I was tagged by Analee at Book Snacks. Thanks, Analee! I probably should have combined the Dashing Through the Snow and this book tag since there are a lot of repeat questions. But I didn’t realize this one existed until more recently. Ah well.
Alright, let’s do this!
1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
As I mentioned in my last holiday tag, Dashing Through the Snow, I’m currently reading My True Love Gave to Me and I’m really enjoying it so far. There’s some short stories I didn’t particularly care for but some of them are adorably cute. However, to answer this question probably Let It Snow, another winter anthology I’ve read. To be honest, I only enjoyed the first short story in that one; it was three short stories that took place in the same town and connected to each other but it kind of digressed as the book went along.
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
Umm, okay. This is kind of random. XD Blue is my favorite color so I’m often drawn towards the blue spines/covers in bookstores; therefore I have plenty of blue books. But for this tag, I’ll share Crystal Kingdom. I actually received this from St. Martin’s Press (thank you!) back in August but since I haven’t read this series so I can’t start it yet. Fortunately, I bought the first two installments on sale so I hope to get to it one day. The cover is gorgeous though, huh?
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!
Hmm, I would choose something super flashy… and metallic. Maybe Identical by Ellen Hopkins!
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
Well I already chose Camp Half-Blood for the Dashing Through the Snow tag, so I think I’ll steal Analee’s answer and go with a more HP themed place, Hogsmeade, to get a butterbeer!
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
I would take my fictional crush, Jem! (Sorry, yeah… I know I always include Jem. XD Hehe.)
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
This, too, was already answered in the other tag, and I chose the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. This time around I’d probably choose the new HP box set or the new TMI box set. I just really love the new spines and covers! ❤
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
Movie was already answered in the last tag; it was Santa Clause! I don’t eat a lot of treats but my favorite drinks are Peppermint Bark Frappuccinos, Caramel Frappuccinos, and the Chai Lattes. I guess I have a major sweet tooth when it comes to drinks. 😉 (Sadly, I discovered I had a cavity so I’m going to the dentist today. It’s crazy that this is my first one; I mean look at all those sweet drinks…)
8. Who do you tag?
Please don’t feel obligated to complete this if you don’t want to. And feel free to ignore this tag if I already tagged you for the Dashing Through the Snow one; or you could combine them (I wish I did that, if I found out about this one sooner)!
- Aentee at Read at Midnight
- Ashley at Dreamingthroughliterature
- Carolyn at A Hundred Thousand Stories
- Cassandra at Read All About It
- Chooi at Read, Think, Ponder
- Cristina at My Tiny Obsessions
- Erika at Erika in Bookventureland
- Jenna at Reading with Jenna
- Joey at Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Kelly at Dancing through the Pages
- Marie at Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Poulami at Daydreaming Books
- Raven at Dreamy Addictions
- Shotobhisha at Confessions of a Bibliophile
- Thuong at I Read Therefore I Am
- Trey at Trey Schnarr Books
- Wesaun at Oreo & Books
5 Bloggers I want to get to know more:
- Calliope at Calliope the Book Goddess
- Emily at The Little Book Affair
- Erika at Rickus Bookshelf
- Jess at The Mud and Stars Book Blog
- Jo at That One Girl Who Reads
Like I said, I have a cavity so I’m in Charlotte today. Honestly, I really dislike going to the dentist’s place. I have a huge fear of blood/bleeding in my mouth. It’s a long story but there’s been two instances in my childhood where I had a lot of blood in my mouth and it freaked me out.
Anyway, I’ll be replying to comments sometime at the end of this week! Thank you for the support and kind words, as always! ❤ Until next time! (Hopefully my next post will be a book review.)