Gosh, you guys wouldn’t believe what it took to make this insane letter. I know the final product looks like an eye-hurting mess, but I hope that you guys are able to brave it out and read my heartfelt sentiments anyway.
Because my message was handwritten, I couldn’t link any blogs if I mentioned bloggers. Therefore, I’ll share a list now. These are the (more than a handful of) bloggers that have made the past two years of blogging a joyful ride:
Aentee at Read at Midnight, Aimal at Bookshelves and Paperbacks, Carolyn at A Hundred Thousand Stories, Cherry at Read Forevermore, Chooi at Read, Think, Ponder, Erika at Erika in Bookventureland, Jeann at Happy Indulgence, Jenna at Reading with Jenna, Joan at Fiddler Blue, Joey at Thoughts and Afterthoughts, Joyce at TheBookHarpy, Kelly at Dancing Through the Pages, Lauren at SERIESous Book Reviews, Liam at Hey Ashers!, Liam at Liam’s Library, Lois at My Midnight Musings, Marie at Drizzle and Hurricane Books, Nicay The Nerdy Side of a Queen, Poulami at Daydreaming Books, Savindi at The Streetlight Reader, Thomas at The Quiet Voice, Thuong at I Read Therefore I Am, Trisha at The Bookgasm, and Zoe at Stories on Stage.
You all have continuously inspired me with your creativity. And thanks for being such reliable pillars of support. I couldn’t have asked for a better bunch to have befriend along this journey. I appreciate you all very, very much. ❤
And, of course, I want to say thank you to everyone (regardless if you’re a blogger or not). Thank you for putting up with my long, rambly posts, actually reading them, and dropping comments when you had the time. It truly means a lot. ❤
Lastly as you guys know, I blog for many reasons, but the utmost one being for the vast community of positive, diverse individuals. So, to further express my thanks to you all and to celebrate my upcoming 21st birthday, I have decided to do a small giveaway. Same rules apply as last year’s giveaway and you can proceed to the details below! 🙂
XINGSINGS BLOGIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
- 1 winner gets to receive a 20 USD voucher/e-gift card to a bookish place
- Open to US, Canada, and international residents where Book Depository ships (you may check if they ship to your country here)
- Ends in roughly three weeks on Sunday, January 22, 2017
- I will be emailing and giving the winner 48 hours to respond to my email before choosing another winner
- Xingsings will be supplying the e-voucher and gift card, but it will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods. You’ll need to contact the seller if that happens.
- This giveaway is for my followers and friends, so a lot of the entries will be related to following Xingsings or my social media accounts. No giveaway accounts.
- Please no cheating. I will be checking each entry throughout the giveaway period, and deleting ones that don’t qualify.
- Like last year’s giveaway, you are eligible to gain up to three extra bonus entries (this time if you read my letter carefully). (Sorry, not sorry.)
- Good luck!
Direct Link: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/4e94303f5/