Happy February, everyone!
I guess it’s been pretty evident with all the comments being left unanswered (again) and my sporadic activity in the blogosphere that I’ve returned to school for the spring semester! I don’t know how but I managed to remain on a reading roll even with my hectic schedule. I read 5 books (which is a lot for me!) and published 9 blog posts in January-with many of them being book reviews. Like where did this ridiculous (but good) streak come from? :’)
Anyway, there’s much to share from January so let’s move on, shall we?
– What I Read –
That is correct! I decided to add a whole new section to these monthly features. I do consider Xingsings to be mainly a book blog… so I have no idea why I didn’t share the books I read in a month in the past. Anyhow, I’m going to starting do this for future Summing It Up posts. And I got this original gif idea from the amazing Miguel at The Quirky Reader after noticing this post of his mid last year; he’s truly a master at making graphics! Anyway, I was waiting for my first monthly rewind of the year to give this a try.
– January Blog Posts –
- Happy New Year + Looking Back at 2016 + 2017 Resolutions [Miscellaneous]
- 2 Years + Blogiversary/Birthday Giveaway [Miscellaneous]
- Summing It Up: December 2016 [Wrap Up/Favorites]
- Blue Spring Ride [Manga Review] 3.5 Stars
- Bookshelf Tour [Miscellaneous]
- When Breath Becomes Air [Book Review] 5 Stars
- Between Shades of Gray [Book Review] 5 Stars
- Book Haul: November + December 2016 [Book Haul]
- Ever the Hunted [Book Review] 2.5 Stars