I’m sorry, I am no longer accepting review requests from authors.
Since I am currently NOT accepting ebook and print copies of books for review consideration on a case to case basis from authors. Authors, do NOT send me a request thinking this status (of not accepting requests) is outdated. I will not reply. Please get your publisher to email me if you’re interested in me covering a book of yours.
The following genres interest me:
Young Adult –
- Asian literature
I accept books on a case to case basis and review books from other genres occasionally, but I will automatically have to turn down books belonging to the Erotica genre. So, absolutely no Erotica.
Please take note:
- As most reviewers, I do prefer bound, physical review copies since I’m not much of an ebook reader, but I am aware that they cost money to be printed. With that in mind, physical copies do receive priority in the reviewing queue.
- I do not read books in a series out of order. So please do not send me sequels to books I have not read unless you are able to send the preceding books.
- And I’m sorry to say this, but I cannot guarantee that all requests are accepted. Please understand that I have the right to decline your request if your book does not seem like one I’d, personally, enjoy. I write honest reviews on books, whether they were review copies sent to me or purchased with my own money. I don’t want to write a bad review on a book I knew I wouldn’t enjoy.
Please include in your email or contact form:
- The title and author of the book
- A synopsis of the book
- An excerpt from the book (preferably the first chapter)
- Any other additional information you’d like me to know about the book
If you have read all of the above, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this contact form:
Thank you for considering me as a potential reviewer for your book and contacting me! Expect a response in two days at the latest.
If I have already accepted your request:
- You shall see it on my pending ARC/review list.
- I do take into consideration release dates. If I’m sent an ARC, I will try my best to post a review as close to the release date as possible. Unfortunately, since I’m a working student, I cannot give you a precise date in which I will post it. But I will notify you when I do have my honest review up.
- The review will be on this blog, Goodreads, Amazon, and Books a Million using a numeric scale that can be found on my Rating Guide.