Hello! How have you all been? Today I wanted to tackle another tag from the draft queue, the Your Life in Books tag. I was first tagged by Alex at Alextheshadowgirl’s Blog in May of 2015 and later tagged by Jenna at Reading with Jenna. This seems like such a fun and unique tag. Thank you both so much for thinking of me!
Note: This is a 2015 tag, meaning I was first tagged in 2015. I’m just trying to go through all the awards and tags from my 2015 queue. But I am an tag/award free blog in that I won’t be doing any more tags/awards after I go through the 2015 drafts. Sorry for the confusion!
- Find a book for each of your initials
SLN (so similar to Saturday Night Live, I know 😄 ) are my initials.
Of these, I’ve only read Spirit Bound and New Moon, both vampire books (hehe). However I did read Scott Westerfeld’s Uglies series, which I really enjoyed. I’m sure I’ll like Leviathan too.
- Count your age along your book shelf-which book is it?
Okay, so this was more complicated than I thought it’d be. I wasn’t sure what shelf I wanted to start with (left, right, top, or bottom), but I ended beginning from my bottom left red shelf. I am 20 so my 20th book is:
I really liked The Morning Gift when I read it. It’s been 5+ years ago so I really want to reread it sometime soon or any of Eva Ibbotson’s historical fiction works.
- Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
Since I love Japanese culture and entertainment (manga, anime, J-dramas), and two other bloggers in the blogosphere have visited the beautiful country in 2015 (Aentee at Read at Midnight and Trisha at The Bookgasm) I think Japan would be pretty fascinating.
- Pick a book that’s your favourite color.
Blue is actually my favorite color. But purple is a color I’ve grown fond of over the years. And I thought Rogue had a prefix mix between the two. (Don’t mind the tea and tea carafe; this was a bookstagram photo.)
- Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Why Harry Potter, of course!
- Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Hmm, probably anything Shakespeare. Unlike my friend Ashley at Dreamingthroughliterature, I don’t really appreciate Shakespearean speech.
- Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Any classic really (perhaps one of the thicker ones like Anna Karenina or Les Misérables) since I seldom pick them up. I read them a lot when I was in high school but it’s been two years since I’ve last opened one.
I Tag –
- Aentee at Read at Midnight
- Analee at Book Snacks
- Ashley at Dreamingthroughliterature
- Carolyn at A Hundred Thousand Stories
- Cassandra at Read All About It
- Chooi at Read, Think, Ponder
- Cristina at My Tiny Obsessions
- Erika at Erika in Bookventureland
- Joey at Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Kelly at Dancing through the Pages
- Marie at Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Poulami at Daydreaming Books
- Raven at Dreamy Addictions
- Shotobhisha at Confessions of a Bibliophile
- Thuong at I Read Therefore I Am
- Trey at Trey Schnarr Books
- Trisha at The Bookgasm
- Wesaun at Oreo & Books
5 Bloggers I want to get to know more:
And that’s a wrap. Thank you for reading. As always, hope you guys have a fabulous day! ^.^