Hi! I hope you guys have been doing well. Lately, I’ve been on a roll with scheduling these 2015 award/tag posts, haven’t I (once a week due to Joey‘s suggestion)? I’m pretty proud of myself actually. Anyway, this Saturday it’s the Beautiful Blogger Award. I was nominated by Alex at Alextheshadowgirl, Erika at Erika in Bookventureland, Nicay at The Nerdy Side of a Queen, Giovanna at Book Coma, Shealea at The Bookshelf Bitch, Yasmin and Paige at The Wild Readers. Thank you for thinking of me ladies!
Note: This is a 2015 award, meaning I was first nominated in 2015. I’m just trying to go through all the awards and tags from my 2015 queue. But I am an tag/award free blog in that I won’t be doing any more tags/awards after I go through the 2015 drafts. Sorry for the confusion!
THE RULES –
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
7 Facts About Me –
I’ve been doing so many award posts lately, I think I’m running out of unique facts. So why not do favorites this time?
asdfghjkl; I love this so much > general favorite > I really like a lot
- Favorite weather: hot but breezy > rainy > fresh fallen snow
- Favorite color: blue > white > purple
- Favorite Studio Ghibli movie: Howl’s Moving Castle > Spirited Away > Princess Mononoke
- Favorite film: Pride and Prejudice > The Dark Knight Rises > The Imitation Game
- Favorite Asian drama: Legend of the Condor Heroes > Bu Bu Jing Xin > It’s Okay, That’s Love
- Favorite TV show: Sherlock > The Vampire Diaries (only up to season 4 though) > Reign
- Favorite anime/manga: Attack on Titan > Skip Beat > Nana
I Nominate –
I’m honestly not sure who has or hasn’t done this around the blogosphere. Some of these bloggers may have already received and posted their post for this award, but I’m just going to add my vote the hat. These girls have really deserved it; they’re beautiful inside and out. They’ve been really kind and supportive towards me and my blog. I’m so glad I was able to meet them!
- Ari at The Drama Bear
- Joan at Fiddler Blue
- Kat at Life and Other Disasters
- Lois at My Midnight Musing
- Maria at Marwhal Reads
- Samantha at Reed’s Reads and Reviews
- Veda at Bookzillan Society
So, that’s it! Thank you guys for reading. Please let me know if we share any favorites so that we can fangirl/fanboy together! Have a wonderful day! 😀